The MACNAK Construction Project Manager is a leader demonstrating skills in real-time decision making, estimating, budgeting and scheduling projects accurately; as well as subcontractor management including bid procurement. The Project Manager has a strong sense of ownership for each project and ensures that the project is completed safely, on time, within budget and meets or exceeds the owner’s expectations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Oversee all phases of small to large scale projects; project types may include:
- Electrical Upgrades
· Monitor customer satisfaction and serve as a primary communicator to resolve issues and ensure a mutually beneficial relationship with clients
· Complete field project coordination (with customer, subcontractors, vendors and MACNAK Construction management)
· Technical project execution design and implementation in concert with MACNAK Construction management and estimating
· Development, tracking and compliance with project schedule and performance
· Customer and subcontractor contract management (scope of work, change orders, dispute resolution) through close out
· Additional administrative duties when necessary to the items listed above
· Degree in Construction Management or Construction Engineering or equivalent experience.
· DOD and Federal Experience is a must
· Minimum of 10 years related experience in the construction industry with a commercial or industrial general contractor
· 5 years experience in a Project Manager or similar role
· Experience assisting in the management and coordination of multiple projects and subcontractors/vendors
· Experienced in developing project specific budgets and schedules; has the ability to use RS Means or other published unit price books to produce detailed line item estimates
· Strong knowledge of construction means and methods
· Able to interpret blueprints, specifications, inspection reports, etc.
· Experience working with MS Word, MS Excel, estimating and scheduling software such as Primivera P6 and Microsoft Project
· Able to direct Superintendent to ensure accurate completion of project scope
· Able to meet sensitive timelines
· Intermediate negotiating skills
· Ability to think critically to solve problems
· Good oral and written communication skills in the English Language
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work well in a team environment
· AutoCAD experience is a plus
· Experience with Federal contracts such as MATOC, SATOC, MACC and JOC is a plus
· Possess valid Drivers License, good driving history
· Must be able to pass a strict background check
Pre-employment drug screening will be required.
MACNAK Construction offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, excellent benefits and a focus on employees’ work quality of life.
MACNAK Construction provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MACNAK Construction complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.