(NO OPENINGS/accepting applications)
Quality Control Manager
The Quality Control Manager is the main point of contact for adherence to MACNAK Construction’s Quality Assurance Program. This role performs quality control, review and analysis to ensure that work performed on site is in compliance with the project plans, specifications and contract. The Quality Control Manager facilitates regular inspections that assist in the prevention of deficient, nonconforming and noncompliant work. The Quality Control Manager sees that work is completed in a manner as to produce a quality outcome resulting in no rework, enduring that all is performed safely, on time, within budget and meets or exceeds the owner’s expectations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Read and interpret specifications, plans and resource documents to determine requirements and planning procedures as outlined in the RFP
· Document and update appropriate logs
· Develop and process project submittals
· Plan and conduct quality inspections through various phases of the project
· Audits Key Performance Indicators, Acceptable Performance Levels, Site Safety, Site Environmental Compliance and Site Quality
· Monitors the Quality Control/Customer Satisfaction Plan
· Monitors Environmental Compliance Program
· Coordinate and attend job site meetings for up to date project status
· Follows established procedures to manage and control our own work force and our subcontractor/supplier activities to ensure that the completed work complies with the contract documents
Four-year degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering Technology, Building Construction or Building Science OR Equivalent experience including:
5+ years’ combined experience as Superintendent, QC Manager, Project Manager or Project Engineer
Federal Experience is a MUST
Familiarity with USACE EM-385-1-1
Advanced understanding of construction scheduling and sequencing and cost control
Detailed experience with quality control for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems
Familiarity with a wide range of equipment and tools and proficiency in skilled construction and repair tasks
Ability to interact and communicate effectively with project team, customers, subcontractors, vendors, inspectors, and employees at all levels of the organization
Knowledge in QCS/RMS a plus
Basic computer skills and knowledge in Microsoft Office Programs such as Word and Excel
Good Oral and written communication in the English Language
Good time management and organizational skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Possess a valid Drivers License, good driving history
Must be able to pass a strict background check
Pre-employment drug screening will be required.
MACNAK Construction offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, excellent benefits and a focus on employees’ work quality of life.
MACNAK Construction provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MACNAK Construction complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org