- No Openings -
The MACNAK Construction Contract Administrator is a wears many hats. As the Contract Administrator you will provide professional administrative support to multiple departments and personnel daily.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Process Contract Awards and modifications
• Assist Project Managers with Proposals Packages and Subcontractor Bids
• Prepare and submit US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) billing packets and ensure submission by deadline
• Interface with clients, project managers, procurement technicians and financial specialist to ensure document compliance for all projects.
• Ensure all required project documents are submitted to the contract owner by deadline
• Process subcontractor pay applications
• Type all letters, memoranda, and reports as directed by project operations team
• Coordinate and maintain working project operations files
• Proof read Subcontractor Master Agreements and Task Orders, distribute for execution
• Distribute, track and compile new Subcontractor qualifying documents
• Review and track Subcontractor Insurance
• Review and distribute certified payrolls to owner for processing
• Monitor Subcontractors compliance with Davis Bacon and Department of Labor requirements
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in construction administration
• DOD and Federal Experience a plus
• Efficient in certified payroll review and Davis Bacon/Department of Labor requirements
• Experience managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher a plus
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Pre-employment drug screening will be required.
MACNAK Construction offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, excellent benefits and a focus on employees’ work quality of life.
MACNAK Construction provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MACNAK Construction complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org