- Accepting Applications -
MACNAK Construction is in need of motivated, multi-skilled individuals for skilled carpentry, demo, paint, drywall, framing, and concrete work.
• High School Diploma or GED;
• A minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in the construction field;
• Must be able to properly understand construction plans and be able to properly follow field instructions
• Basic Tools
• Reliable Transportation
• Must be physically fit to perform manual labor in all types of environments and conditions including heavy lifting (in excess of 50 lbs.)
• The ability to comprehend and follow specific operations and safety instructions
• Interpersonal competencies that include a drive for results, the need for closure, effective oral communication skills, organization, planning, trust, respect, being dependable and cooperation;
• Current and valid driver's license with clean driving record
• Physical requirements include standing, walking, climbing or balancing and stooping, kneeling, crouching or crawling
• Must be able to pass a strict background check
Due to project locations and the requirements of security clearances, we are unable to hire anyone who has been convicted of a felony and/or violent crime.
Pre-employment drug screening will be required.
MACNAK Construction offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, excellent benefits and a focus on employees’ work quality of life.
MACNAK Construction provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MACNAK Construction complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org